Click-and-drag on the soundwaves below to skip to any point. You can also listen directly on Soundcloud.
- [00’36”] This Week in Tech. Naming a computer after a famous scientist doesn’t always help.
- [02’25”] The wacky but dangerous 0-day hole in Windows.
- [14’14”] Supply chain attacks and the crooks who orchestrate them.
- [17’18”] Smishing revisited.
- [19’37”] Why saying what you really mean makes you better at cybersecurity.
With Doug Aamoth and Paul Ducklin.
Intro and outro music by Edith Mudge.
Listen on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher and anywhere that good podcasts are found.
Or simply drop the URL of our RSS feed into your podcatcher.
This article was originally published by Sophos.com. Read the original article here.